Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday February 9, 2009

Good Morning Everyone,

Wasn't this past weekend beautiful! The sky was blue almost all weekend at my house. The herb window garden I planted in containers has started to sprout (if I can keep the cats out of them) and I opened all the windows. It was great!

Don't forget we are holding our ETS class Wednesday at 11:30 at the Birmingham Regional Chamber of Commerce (505 N 20th St, 2nd Floor - Financial Center) It is only $20 and lunch is provided. Dr. Beck Taylor with the Brock School of Business from Samford will be speaking about how to survive in a downtown economy - economic trends 2009. This should be a great class, please come out and support the Center, have a great lunch and hear a wonderful speaker all at the same time.

Also, don't forget we have out Business Taxes 101 class next Thursday in Chelsea also at 11:30.

That's all I have for now.

Talk to you later,

Noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment