Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dancing with the Roses - 2nd Annual Alabama Roses Dinner

Hello Everyone,

Well, I can finally let everyone know the BIG news. At our Alabama Roses dinner we will have a performance by none other than Fabian Sanchez of "Dancing With The Stars" fame. I can not wait!!!

In case you don't know about our dinner it is a major fundraiser for the Center and it will be a plated dinner at The Harbert Center March 26, 2009 with reception from 5:30 - 6 and dinner from 6 - 7:30pm. You can register by calling me at 205-453-0249 or emailing me at noelle@cawbc.org.

I should have it up on the website no later than Monday the 23rd.

I also want to let you know of a scholarship that we will be giving away that night as well. This scholarship is intended for continuing education of a Woman Owned Business in business for 3 or more years. For the application form please call me at (205) 453-0249 or email me at noelle@cawbc.org and I will be happy to forward or fax you the form. Deadline for entry is February 27, 2009 by 5 pm.

Please don't forget we also have the Business Taxes 101 class Thursday at 11:30 in Chelsea as well as the 2 classes next week "Everything You ever wanted to know about Sales" 02/25 at 11:30 and "The Business Art of Social Networking) 02/25 at 11:30 here at our office (2 North 20th Suite 830).

Well, that's all for now, please check back often and be sure to leave comments for us!

Talk to you later

Noelle

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like quite an event you have put together! I'm sure everyone who attends will say it was well worth it.

    ReplyDelete