Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday News and Closing Schedule

Hello Everyone,

Well, at 5:30 this morning it was 13 degrees at my house...bbbrr. My kitty cats didn't want me to leave the bed since they were under the covers at my feet and toasty warm. Well, they don't pay the bills so I came to work.

I want to remind you the the Center will be closed on Monday January 19, 2009 in observance of the Martin Luther King Jr holiday. We will reopen Tuesday January 20, 2009 at 8:30

Don't forget we also have 2 classes coming up for this month:
Being Your Own Boss - Creating a Recession Proof Business - 1/22/09 - 5:45-7:45pm
How to create a Recession Proof Business Plan - 1/29/09 - 5:45 - 7:45 pm

That's all for now, please stay warm and covered up while this cold weather is on us.

Talk to you later,

Noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment