Thursday, March 19, 2009

1 week until the BIG event

Hello Everyone,

I hope that you are excited about "dancing with the roses" as I am. I have been thinking about this for a while now and you know, I can not wait until I can see Fabian Sanchez dance. This is going to be great. There are still tickets available at www.alabamaroses.org. Please go check it out.

Our Experiential class went wonderfully. I got to sit in on it and i can tell you it helped me so much. Don Milton who taught the class has an easy way about him that put everyone at ease and helped us all to enjoy that class to the fullest. His website is www.donmilton.net, go look at it, it's amazing what he can do.

We have 1 more class and 1 more event this month and then it's on to April (my FAVORITE month of the year). Our Business Plan class is the 31st and "dances with roses" is the 26th.

I hope to see all of you soon. Have a great day!

Talk to you soon!

Noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment